Это очень популярный парк. Много людей проводят свое выходные и свободное время здесь. (Present Simple)
5. Наши инженеры обсуждали все вопросы с Генеральным Директором. (Past Perfect)
6. Он будет рад принять ваше приглашение. (Future Simple)
7. Мы шли по траве Гайд-парка в течение всего дня вчера. (Past Continuous)
8. Что ты здесь делаешь. (Present Continuous)
1. Future Perfect
2. Past Continuous
3. Present Simple
4. Future Simple
5. Past Continuous
6. Past Simple
7. Future Continuous
8. Present Perfect
9. Past Simple
10. Future Perfect
11. Present Perfect
12. Present Simple
13. Past Simple
14. Present Continuous
1. A lot of tourists visit this famous place every year.
2. A lot of tourists is visit this famous place now.(Present Continuous)
3. A lot of tourists were visiting this famous place the whole day yesterday (Past Continuous)
4. A lot of tourists will be visiting this famous place at 5 o’clock. (Future Continuous)
1. The West End is a financial centre of the UK with many banks, offices and Stock Exchange.
No, you are wrong. The City a financial centre of the UK with many banks, offices and Stock Exchange
2. There are 2 chambers in the Parliament of the UK.
No, you are not right. There are 2 chambers in the Parliament of the UK.
3. The UK joined the EEC last year.
No, it isn't so. The UK jaded the EEC in 1972
Задание 10 :
Тяжелая индустрия; быть известным чем то,; достопримечательность; быть в центре; за последнее время; влиять на что-то; легкая промышленность; состоять из; финансовый центр.
1. The heavy industry of the country is well-developed.
2. The light industry has a great influence on development of the economy.
3. Each country consists of several parts.
4. The West End is famous for its parks historical places and the other places of interest.
5. In London, a lot of theaters, museums, concert halls and art galleries.
6. Buckingham Palace is in the West End.
7. In recent times the East End has changed very much.
8. The City is a financial centre of Great Britain.
1. Yes, it does.
2. There are 3 parts in London .
3. The city of London is the financial centre of the UK.
4. No, it isn’t.
5. The University of London is centered in the West End.
6. It’s the area of docks and ships.
7. Yes, it is.
8. Yes, it has.
1. Has the Queen already met the P.M. in the Bucking ham Palace?
Has the Queen already met the or in the Westminster Abbey?
The Queen has already met the Prime Minister in the Buckingham Palace hasn’t she?
Who has already met the Prime Minister in the Buckingham Palace?
Where has the Queen already met the P.M.?
2. Did your representative arrive in London yesterday?
Did your representative arrive in London are on Moscow yesterday?
Your representative arrived in London yesterday?
Who arrived in London yesterday?
When did your representative arrive in London?
3. Does London have many places of interest?
What city has many places of interest?
Does London are Moscow have many places of interest?
London has many places o interest, doesn’t?
4. Are the members of Parliament are discussing the new law now or the new tax now?
The members of Parliament are discussing the new law now aren’t they?
What are the members of Parliament discussing now?
Who are discussing the new law now?
What is the most famous tourist attraction in London?
Where is the British Museum?
Could you tell me where I can buy good clothes?
How many people are there in London?
What is your favorite place in London?