Add negative prefixes to the adjectives.
Помощь в ✍️ написании работы
un- in- im- dis-
communicative, patient, honest, scrupulous, sensible, sincere, friendly, partial, discreet, tolerant, passionate, consistent, sociable, kind, considerate, secure.
X. Describe the way these people feel using adjectives from your topical vocabulary:
1. “Please leave me alone! You hurt me! I don’t want to see you any more!”
2. “What do I go tonight? I really don’t know. There’s nothing exciting going on.”
3. “I can’t wait to see my favourite band in concert next week.”
4. “That has been the best performance I’ve ever seen in my entire life.”
5. You can never tell what’s going through her mind and how she feels.
6. She decided not to go out late at night, because that wasn’t a safe neighbourhood.
7. A first-year student has been reading up for her exam the whole day without ever taking a break for food or rest.
8. He put his arms around her and gave her a kiss.
9. “I’m going away for a holiday on Saturday!”
10. “This is so confusing. I am really not sure what I’m supposed to do.”
11. She has been crying all day.
12. “This lecture is so boring! It seems to have been lasting forever!”
13.Her best friend has been ill but she doesn’t seem to care at all.
14. Her friends gave her a surprise party for her birthday.
15. “What is this noise? My neighbours must be having a party again. I need to study for my exam!”
XI. Describe these people using the adjectives from your topical vocabulary:
1. When he saw a homeless bare-foot person in the street, he gave him his shoes.
2. Whatever you say to him, he won’t change his mind.
3. She always does things her way and will never have people telling her what to do.
4. Her boyfriend left her for another girl and now she’s seeking revenge.
5. When she started crying, a total stranger came up to her and asked her what was wrong.
6. It’s so easy for him to make friends and he never feels uncomfortable in social situations.
7. She’s so good to have a laugh or a heart-to-heart chat with.
8. He’s just not capable of waiting and would always lose his temper whenever he has to.
9. He’s so fond of reading, travelling and learning new things.
10. She asked no further questions because she realized she might seem intrusive.
11. His straightforwardness and boldness often get him into trouble.
12. This celebrity looks down on everyone else.
13. She has her boyfriend around her little finger and has him give her very expensive presents.
14. My friend has been there for me through good and bad times.
15. She doesn’t care about how other people feel. It’s always about her and no one else.
16. He doesn’t mince his words and says whatever is on his mind even if it hurts other people.
17. He will always achieve his goal no matter what.
18. She is very careful to detail.
19. My neighbour has a clever sense of humour.
20. She does everything to be the centre of everyone’s attention.
Доверь свою работу ✍️ кандидату наук!
Поиск по сайту: