Match the terms and their definitions.
Помощь в ✍️ написании работы
1. Computer a) the set of instructions that direct the operations of computers;
2. Computer literacy b) a part of a computer, entering data into the device;
3. A program c) facts unorganized but able to be organized;
4. Data d) the output of a data processing system;
5. Data processing e) possessing sufficient knowledge of how computers work and what they can do to use them as problem-solving tools;
6. Data processing system f) a series of operations that results in the conversion of data system into useful information;
7. Input e) an electronic device performing calculations on numerical data;
8. Output h) an electronic device accepting the data processing results from the computer and displaying them;
9. Useful information i) a set of related files;
10. Data bank j) the resources required to accomplish the processing of data.
These resources are personnel, material, facilities and equipment.
3. Complete the sentences.
1. Computer data ____________________________system frees humans from routine
a) counting; b) computing: c) processing.
2. Computers can store vast amount of information to organize it and _______________ it.
a) to travel; b) to retrieve; c) to respond.
3. The entered data can be transmitted by ________________________ networks.
a) communications; b) conversions; c) procession.
4. The possibility of _______________________________is reduced if data were correctly put into the data processing system.
a) character; b) access; c) error.
5. Computer data processing systems can _________________________ at a fraction of a second.
a) receive; b) respond; c) retrieve.
4. Translate the sentences into Russian.
1. I should like to be a top specialist in computer technology.
2. Write down the algorithm of computer operations lest you should make errors.
5. Translate the sentences into English, using “I wish”.
1. К сожалению, они еще ничего не знают,
2. К сожалению, они уже знают об этом.
6.Use verbs in correct form.
1. My friend wishes he (not to do) that last night.
2. I wish I (to bring) my camera last summer.
3. I wish I (can) tell the future.
4. Do you wish you (to be) in the Guinness Book of Records?
5. Some people wish they (can) appear on a TV game show and become famous.
6. She often wishes things (to be) different.
7. How slippery it is! If it (not to rain), it (not to be) so slippery.
8. I am glad I was able to attend the lecture yesterday. You (to be) displeased if I (not to come)?
9. Let's take a taxi to the railway station: we have a lot of luggage. If we (not to have) so much luggage, we (to walk).
10. Stop working and let's go inside: it is too dark. If the evening (not to be) so dark, we (to continue) the work.
Доверь свою работу ✍️ кандидату наук!
Поиск по сайту: