4. There are ___ trees in my garden, but there aren’t ___ flowers.
5. Do you have ___ books by Stevenson?
6. There are ___ letters for you on the table.
Вариант № 3
1. Correct thе mistake:
Each sentence has a mistake. Find it and correct it.
Example : Where you live?-Where do you live?
1. It’s very hot today- do you like something to drink?
2. Peter’s got a lot of books because he’d like reading.
3. How many children do you got?
4. How many money has he got?
5. Who’s is that new car?
6. I’m go home now because it’s late.
7. Last night I went to a café for to meet my friends.
8. We’re going have a rest next week.
9. I’m wear my old clothes because I’m going to clean the car.
10. Pierre is French, he’s coming from Paris.
Questions and answers
Match a question in A with an answer in B:
Where does your sister work?
Whose is this car?
How many cats have you got?
How much did your bike cost?
Could you help me please?
Would you like some more to eat?
Do you like Henry?
Where are you going on holiday?
Why are you going to the chemist’s?
What did you do last night?
Who’s the new teacher?
Yes, of course. What can I do for you?
Yes, I think he is very nice
To buy some toothpaste
In a bank
I stayed at home
Her name’s Mrs Taylor
No, thanks. I’m full
Comparatives and superlatives
Complete the chart :
Present Simple and Continuous
Example : I often watch (watch) TV in the evenings, but tonight I’m going (go) to the cinema.
1.Pierre___(smoke) twenty cigarettes a day, but he ___(not smoke) now because he is in class.
2.Alice and Peter___(look) for a new house. They___(not like) living in London.
3.I always___(wear) nice clothes for work. Today I___(wear) a blue jacket and skirt.
4.”Why___you___(go) to bed? It’s only 10.00.” “I always ___(go) to bed early”
5.Jane___(work) in a bank, but today she is at home. She___(write) letters.
Put the words in the correct order.
Example : letter you yet have written? Have you written the letter yet?
1.many got you how cousins have?
2.Rome they just have in arrived
3.well speak you very English
4.quickly road along man the walked the
5.by play a have Shakespeare seen ever you? __________________________________
Complete the sentence with the preposition in the box.