IV. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения на русский язык. Выберите форму глагола.
1. Recent years … substantial changes in the occupational distribution of the labour force.
a) has seen b) had seen
c) have seen d) will have seen
2. By the 1930s the birth rate in Britain … to less than one half the rate experienced during the nineteenth century.
a) have fallen b) had fallen
c) will have fallen d) has fallen
3. The drift of the population and employment to the suburbs … on for a long time.
a) has been going b) have been going
c) had been going d) will have been going
4. Economic conditions … all the time.
a) is changing b) were changing
c) was changing d) are changing
V. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения на русский язык. Выберите правильную форму глагола в пассивном залоге.
1. The precious metals … first … as money on the basis of weight.
a) is used b) are used
c) were used d) was used
2. The price of a product … by the interaction of demand and supply.
a) is determined b) are determined
c) was determined d) were determined
3. The gradual trend towards larger enterprises … not … to manufacturing industry
a) had been confined b) will be confined
c) have been confined d) has been confined
4. Ahead of us the port lay in a flood of lights. Two cargo-ships … .
a) is being unloaded b) are being unloaded
c) was being unloaded d) were being unloaded
VI. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения на русский язык. Выберите правильную форму глагола в условных предложениях.
1. If the assumption ... incorrect or inadequate, the model might yield incorrect or inadequate predictions.
a) is b) are
c) was d) were
2. If incomes …, the demand for most goods and services will tend to increase.
a) are rising b) were rising
c) is rising d) was rising
3. If land … as the total surface area of the planet, including oceans, lakes and rivers, than its total quantity is fixed.
a) was defined b) were defined
c) is defined d) are defined
4.If money incomes … by 5 per cent, but over the same period prices rise by 10 per cent, real income will have fallen.
a) will rise b) rose
c) rises d) rise
VII. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения на русский язык. Употребите сложное дополнение.
1. I’d like them … they money for a started period of time.
a) leave b) leaves
c) left d) to leave
2. She saw him … the street looking to the left and to the right.
a) cross b) crosses
c) crossed d) to cross
3. I know her … funds from her bank account to the merchant’s account.
a) to transfer b) transferred
c) transfer d) transfers
4. She heard somebody … up to her door.
a) to walk b) walk
c) walks d) walked
Поиск по сайту: