VII. Поставьте глаголы в скобках в нужном времени и залоге, обращая внимание на согласование времен, модальные глаголы и их эквиваленты.
Помощь в ✍️ написании работы
1. - When the last lot of the goods (to deliver)? – It (not to deliver) yet, it (to be, to deliver) within two weeks.
2. They (to have, to modify) their model two years ago.
3. - What this bank clerk (to do) right now? – He (to write out) a cheque, I (to think). – Really? It (to seem) to me the cheque already (to write out and to sign).
4. The secretary wondered who (to be, to receive) Mr Bell.
5. You (to sign) the contract yet?
6. The customer wondered how long the plant (to produce) their latest model.
7. The company informed that the talks (not to take place) the next day.
8. - How long the earthquake (to last)? – Since last Tuesday.
9. The terms of payment (to discuss) when the manager announced a break.
10. We (to cancel) the contract if you do not change your delivery schedule.
VIII. Переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на значение модального глагола should.
1. The Seller should insure the goods against different risks.
2. The appointment with the President should be made for Wednesday.
3. A room at the hotel should have been reserved in advance.
4. You shouldn’t have agreed to such terms.
5. Students should pay more attention to grammar.
IX. Поставьте глаголы в The Present Perfect Tense или The Present Perfect Continuous Tense.
1. I (to study) English for more than 10 years.
2. - The secretary (to type) the letter? – Not yet.
3. Our business partners (not to visit) our premises for ages.
4. We (to deal) with that company since the year of 2000.
5. She (not to hear) from her friend for quite a long time.
6. How long it (to rain)?
X. Дополните предложения, используя The Past Perfect Tense.
1. We signed the contract after …
2. Before we wrote an offer to our potential Buyers, we …
3. When I met the General Director, I thought that …
4. By the end of last month our company …
5. Before Mr. Smith went on business, he …
XI. Заполните пропуски необходимыми предлогами.
1. The quality … the machines is to be … conformity … technical specifications … the contract.
2. We enclose … the letter our quotation … telephone equipment.
3. … reply … your enquiry … the 10th … January … our tractors, we inform you that we can make an offer subject … your acceptance … the 1st … February.
4. When Mr. Brown was … business … Moscow he stayed … the Rossiya Hotel.
5. We are … close touch … the world market and know perfectly well the prices … this type … equipment.
6. The machines are … high quality and meet the requirements … the customers.
7. Model A is … great demand … the world market.
8. We’d like to place an order … 100 machines.
9. We can deliver the balance … 40 compressors … three lots … regular intervals.
10. Nowadays all sensible businessmen insure their goods … the full value … all kinds … risks.
Доверь свою работу ✍️ кандидату наук!
Поиск по сайту: