Mark the following statements as true (T) or (F).
Помощь в ✍️ написании работы
1. – Mr. Jameson wants to sue his former employer.
2. – Mr. James has evidence that he was fired illegally.
3. – The attorney agreed to take Mr. Jameson’s case.
8. Listen to a conversation between an attorney and a potential client. Choose the correct answers.
1. Why does the attorney believe the woman has a valid complaint?
A. She was never fired from a job before.
B. She has documentation to support her claim.
C. She won a previous wrongful termination suit.
D. She worked for the company for several years.
2. What will the woman likely do next?
A. ask to get her job back
B. contact her former employer
C. bring in her positive reviews
D. sign a contract with the attorney
9. Listen again and complete the conversation.
Attorney: Welcome, Mrs. Smith. Please, tell me what’s going on.
Client: Well, I was fired without 1 _____ last week.
Attorney: So, you’re interested in a 2 _____ _____ suit?
Client: Exactly. For years I got great reviews from my bosses. Then, suddenly, I was let go.
Attorney: I see. Do you have 3 _____ to support that claim?
Client:Yes. Several years’ worth, actually.
Attorney: Excellent. I think you have a 4 _______ complaint. As soon as we
5 ____ those reviews, we’ll take the case.
Client:Great. I’ll 6 _____ ____ right now.
Доверь свою работу ✍️ кандидату наук!
Поиск по сайту: