IV.Transcribe the words and put down stress marks in these verbs and nouns.
Помощь в ✍️ написании работы
absent n. absent v.
infix n. infix v.
produce n. produce v.
combine n. combine v.
concert n. concert v.
desert n. desert v.
V. Read these compound words with two equal stresses.
VI. Mark the accentual elements of these words.
Dragon, eagle, willow, traffic, fragile, glamour, troublesome, intrusive, elision, faculty, emigrate, yellowish.
Necessary, biography, incredible, predominent, preservation, historical.
Occupational, preparatory, coordination, preliminary, ingenuity, consideration.
TRAINING AUDING TESTS
1. Listen to the story and decide which of these statements are true and which of them are false. Mark your answers on the Answer Sheet.
1. When I went to school I usually took my father’s pistol with me.
2. All the people were afraid of Mr. Epperly’s dog because he had fought with a mad wolf.
3. Mr. Epperly asked some people to shoot his neighbour’s mad dog.
4. I knew I could never shoot the dog.
5.When I explained everything to my mother, she let me keep Old Ranger at home for a week.
6.It was the most difficult time in my life because the Epperly children didn’t go to school together with me.
7.Although I explained everything to our children at school they did not want to play with me.
8. After a month the dog wasn’t dangerous.
9. When the dog wasn’t dangerous the Epperly came to my house.
10. I gave the dollar back to Mrs. Epperly.
2. Listen to the story and choose the appropriate answer to the questions.Mark your answers on the Answer Sheet.
1. Where did I live when I was a boy?
a) near my school
b) far from school
c) in the forest
2. How did I get to our school
a) I had to walk through the field
b) I had to walk through the forest
c) I had to cross the field.
3. What did I hear one day, coming from school?
a) cries from Mr. Epperly's house
b) cries from my house
c) my dog’s barking
4. Whom did Mr. Epperly’s dog fight with?
a) with a mad dog .
b) with a wolf
c) with Mr.Epperly
5. What did all the people ask Mr.Epperly to do?
a) to call the doctor
b) to shoot a mad dog
c) to shoot his dog
6. What did Mr.Epperly promise to give me?
a) one dollar
b) one hundred dollars
с) his gun
7. What did I decide to do?
a) to give Old Ranger to my friend
b) to shoot the dog
c) to take the dog secretly home
8. Where did my mother let me keep Old Ranger?
a) in the forest, near-my house
b) in our yard
c) at home
9. How long did I keep the dog?
a) a month
b) a week
c) a year
10. Who met Old Ranger and me?
a) Mr.Epperly and my mother
b) Mr.Epperly and his new dog
c) the Epperlys
Доверь свою работу ✍️ кандидату наук!
Поиск по сайту: