On the Airplane
Помощь в ✍️ написании работы
VOCABULARY AIRPORT - VOCABULARY AT THE AIRPORT
Airport Check-In - Check in at airport
1. garment bag - clothes holder
2. carry-on bag - tote bag (which you get on the plane)
3. traveler - Review
4. ticket - ticket / passenger
5. porter - porter / trunk
6. dolly / trolley - luggage cart
7. suitcase - suitcase
8. baggage - baggage
Security - Security
9. security guard - security guard
10. metal detector - metal detector
11. X-ray screener - coach-ray
12. conveyor belt - band
Boarding - Boarding
13. cockpit - cabin
14. instruments - instruments
15. pilot - pilot
16. copilot - copilot
17. flight engineer - flight engineer
18. boarding pass - boarding pass
19. cabin - cabin
20. flight attendant - stewardess (or)
21. luggage compartment - luggage compartment
22. tray table - table
23. aisle - corridor
Useful English Phrases
at the Airport
1) Buying a ticket
· I'd like to reserve two seats to New York.
· Will that be one way or round trip?
· How much is a round trip ticket?
· It's $819. Will you pay by check or by credit card?
· Here's my Visa Card. Can we get an aisle seat please?
· You can choose your seat when you check in.
· Can I see your ticket and passport, please?
· Here they are. Can we get one seat near the aisle?
· Yes, that's no problem. You're in seats 27B and 27C.
· Thanks. Where do we go next?
· Go to Gate A8, straight ahead then turn left.
On the Airplane
· Would you like something to drink?
· Could I have Coke with no ice?
· Here you are. Please fill out this form before the plane lands.
· What is this form for?
· It's a Customs and Immigration form. You will use that in the airport before you can enter the country.
Доверь свою работу ✍️ кандидату наук!
Поиск по сайту: