Помощь в ✍️ написании работы
The History of Easter
1. What day of the week was Jesus crucified?
2. Easter is the (a)___________day the (b) ___________ of Jesus Christ’s resurrection from the dead.
| a. -funniest
|| b. - participation
| - happiest
|| - celebration
| - holiest
1 Passover is the Jewish holy season that celebrates:
a. Christ’s birthday
b. the Hebrew’s(Jewish) release from slavery.
c. the beginning of spring
2. What is the Jewish Translation for Pesach?
3. Easter Sunday is the Sunday that follows the fool moon after the spring equinox. True / False
4. Easter can occur anywhere between _____ and April ______
5. The Goddess Eostre was the Goddess of moon. True / False
6. The mythological symbol of birth is Lily. True / False
7. The yolk inside a shell represented:
a. Christ's emergence from the tomb.
b. spring sun
c. favorite Jewish food
8. The symbol of new life in pagan celebrations was a
a rabbit b. cat c. Chicken
9.Parents told children that if they behaved, on the eve of Easter, the "osterhase" would come and______________
a. lay colorful eggs b. bite them c. kiss them
10. Name two popular Easter traditions.
Match the words to their definition:
1. crucify a. one of the two times in a year when night and day are of the same length
2. equinox b. the process of appearing, coming out
3. emergence c. belonging to a religion with many gods, existed before the main world religions
4. behave (oneself) d. to kill someone by placing him to a cross
5. pagan e. to act in a good way
Доверь свою работу ✍️ кандидату наук!
Поиск по сайту: