Fill in prepositions if necessary.
Помощь в ✍️ написании работы
1. London is situated … the river Thames.
2. London covers … the territory of 400 square miles.
3. Modern London is a number … cities, towns, villages.
4. Every block of the City is famous … its historical associations.
5. Londoners are proud … being called Cockneys.
6. Karl Marx lived … many years in London.
7. Lenin visited London … several times.
Fill in articles if necessary.
1. London is the capital of … Great Britain.
2. London is one of … biggest port in the world.
3. London is situated on … river Thames.
4. … Romans made the city the centre of their colony.
5. … main traditional parts of … London are…City, … West End and East End.
6. … many banks, offices are situated in … City.
7. … St. Pau’s Cathedral is … finest Renaissance church.
Paraphrase the italicized words.
1. London is the major trade centre of the country.
2. London occupies the territory of 400 square miles.
3. Modern London consists of several cities, towns, villages, that have grown together.
4. The Tower of London is an old fortress.
Доверь свою работу ✍️ кандидату наук!
Поиск по сайту: