Помощь в ✍️ написании работы
| Present Simple
|| It is made in Italy.
|| It isn’t made in Italy.
|| Is it made in Italy?
| Past Simple
|| It was built 10 years ago.
|| It wasn’t built 10 years ago.
|| Was it built 10 years ago?
| Present Perfect
|| The key has been lost.
|| The key hasn’t been lost.
|| Has the key been lost?
| Future Simple
|| The house will be repaired.
|| The house won’t be repaired.
|| Will the house be repaired?
6. 7. Choose the correct word.
1. Shakespeare (wrote, was writing, was written) “Romeo and Juliet”.
2. These football games (play, playing, are played) on Saturday.
3. English and French (speak, spoken, are spoken) in Canada.
4. Paul McCartney (was born, born, is born) in Liverpool.
5. Those houses (built, are built, were built) 100 years ago.
6. They (make, are made, making) a lot of films in Hollywood.
7. This wardrobe (is making, is made, made) of wood.
8. That country (produces, is produced, producing) a lot of cotton.
6. 8. Tell about different things produced in this country or others.
Example: Evian water is produced in France/Boeing planes are made in the USA.
6. 9. Rewrite these sentences in Passive Voice.
1. Someone broke this mirror last night. ____________________________________________
2. Someone washes the towels in the hotel every day._________________________________________
3. Someone built the house 15 years ago. _____________________________________________
4. They pay the office workers weekly. ______________________________________________
5. Someone bought all this cheese in France. ______________________________________________
6. Someone stole all my best jewelry.
7. Someone has just broken the car.
8. They will leave the house tomorrow.
6.10. Put the words in the correct order to make sentences.
1. was When the invented bicycle?
2. lot by the trees were A broken wind of.
3. printed newspapers the Where are?
4. It of is silk made.
5. employed new A were lot by the company of people.
6. 11. Choose: One or Ones?
1. A: It’s a really old _________.
B: Yes? Why don’t you get rid of it and get a new ________?
A: I don’t know. I don’t really need a new _________. The old _______does everything I need it to.
2. I like this sofa. It’s much nicer than that blue _______ you had.
3. A: Which curtains do you prefer? These _______ or those red _________ we looked at earlier?
B: The red ________, I think.
4. A: Which plates do you want me to use? These __________?
B: No, not those ________. I don’t think they’re big enough. Try the other ________ over there, by the sink.
Доверь свою работу ✍️ кандидату наук!
Поиск по сайту: