Find the English equivalents in the text and use them in sentences of your own
Помощь в ✍️ написании работы
заранее; взаимное уважение; высоко оценивать; фактическая ошибка; непра вильное написание; неэффективно; достоверный факт; пустяковая, ерундовая вещица; приемлемый ответ; бесчисленные опросы.
2) Find the words in the text which describe or mean the following:
1. rules or instructions about the best way to do smth. -
2. a date or time by which you have to do or complete smth.-
3. to add local interest material to a story -
4. the thing that you think is most important and that needs attention before any
thing else -
5. an important news story that is in only one newspaper, magazine, television news
program etc. -
3) Translate the following words and word-combinations into Russian. Make up
sentences of your own:
1. to meet a deadline
to miss a deadline
to set a deadline
to work under a tight deadline at deadline time
2. to establish priorities
a top/ high/ first priority
to have/ take/ get priority
to get one's priorities straight/right
4) Match the words (there can be more then one variant). Use them in sentences
of your own:
5) Translate the following sentences into Russian:
1. Lawyers examined reams of documents.
2. Jackson's comments alienated many baseball fans.
3. It depends on your definition of success.
4. Try approaching the problem from a different angle.
5. Dividing students into small groups usually helps facilitate discussion.
6) Match the words which are close in their meaning:
7) Match the words which are opposite in their meaning:
8) Answer the following questions:
1. What should be done to know your media?
2. How can you limit your mailings?
3. Why is it important to localize your materials?
4. What sort of information should be sent?
5. How should news materials be written?
6. Why should gimmicks be avoided?
7. What does "to be environmentally correct" mean?
8. Why should you be always accessible for the media?
9. Why can't "no comment" be one of the possible answers to reporters' questions?
10. In what way should you be fair to competing media?
11. How can you help photographers ?
12. In what way should you react to errors?
9) Can you explain the following:
1. Reporters (like other people) hate getting bogged down in the electronic swamp
of endless button pushing.
2. Countless surveys show that the most effective materials have a local angle.
10) Translate the list of general guidelines in writing. Do you agree or disagree
with the list?
11) Develop two or three items of the general guidelines which you find the most
From the point of view of... It has been pointed out that... I'd just like to say...
I think (suppose, guess, believe, dare say)... Personally I believe... In my opinion (view)... As I see it...
Доверь свою работу ✍️ кандидату наук!
Поиск по сайту: