1. Present Simple употребляется для выражения постоянного или повторяющегося действия. He lives in London.
2. Present Simple употребляется также для обозначения действий, которые произойдут в будущем согласно календарю или расписанию. My birthday is in May.
3. Present Simple употребляется для обозначения действия, Которое происходит в момент речи с глаголами, которые не используются в Present Continuous. I hear you well.
Present Simple образуется с помощью инфинитива без частицы to, кроме третьего лица единственного числа, где глагол имеет окончание (e)s:We study English. He speaks English well.
Отрицательная форма простого настоящего времени:
Отрицательные предложения в Present Simple строятся по следующему образцу:
Подлежащее + do/does + not + инфинитив
(для 3л.ед.ч) без to
We do not (don’t) study German.
He does not (doesn’t) play football well.
We do not(don’t)+Vo she does not+Vo
You it (doesn’t)
Вопросительная форма простого настоящего времени:
Вопросительная форма простого настоящего времени образуется с помощью вспомогательного глагола “do” (“does”-3л. Ед.ч.).
We go to school 5 days week.
Общий вопрос: Do we go to school 5 days a week? Yes, wed do. No we don’t.
Альтернативный вопрос: Do we go to school 5 or 6 days a week?
Разделительный вопрос: We go to school 5 days a week, don’t we?
Вопрос к подлежащему: Who goes to school 5 days a week? (всегда в 3л.ед.ч.)
(Обратите внимание на отсутствие вспомогательного глагола.)
1. What do we do 5 days a week?
2. Where do we go 5 days a week?
3. How often do we go to school?
Pete plays football well.
Общий вопрос: Does Pete play football well? Альтернативный вопрос: Does Pete play football or tennis well?
Разделительный вопрос: Pete plays football well, doesn’t he?
Вопрос к подлежащему: Who plays football well?
1. What does Pete do well?
2. What game does Pete play well?
3. How well does Pete Play football?
Простое настоящее время выражает действие привычное, часто повторяющееся. Им обозначается также последовательность нескольких действий. В контексте обычны следующие обстоятельства времени:
usually – обычно
sometimes – иногда
never – никогда
often – часто
always – всегда
seldom – редко
occasionally – время от времени
every day – каждый день
twice a week – два раза в неделю
on weekdays – в рабочие дни
on weekends – по выходным
Задание 1. Дополните предложение с правильной формой глаголов в скобках
1. I _____ to bed at 11.00 p.m. (go)
2. Jack _______ fluent French, (speak)
3. Her children ____ game shows and cartoons, (enjoy)
4. She always _____ funny jokes, (tell)
5. My sister and I often _______to read newspapers in English. (try)
6. People _______ personal computers at home, (use)
7. It ________ him about half an hour to get home from college. (take)
Задание 2. Напишите утвердительные предложения с глаголом в правильной форме
Example: I don't go to school. — I go to school.
1. My mother doesn't come from Russia.
2. My friends don't live in Moscow.
3. Paul Simon doesn't study at Trinity College.
4. My father doesn't work as an engineer.
5. My friends and I don't go to the cinema at weekends.
6. My friend doesn't wear jeans and a T-shirt to the institute.
Задание 12. Переделайте данные предложения в вопросительные и отрицательные. Используйте конструкции don’t и doesn’t.
1. Mary takes the dog for a walk in the evenings. 2. Peter buys a morning newspapers every day. 3. I come to every lesson. 4. We go to the seaside every summer. 5. You go shopping on Saturday morning. 6. Peter plays the piano very well. 7. The sun rises in the west. 8. My big brother knows everything. 9. Dogs like cats. 10. Some children like chocolate. 11. It rains often in summer. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Задание 16. Дополните предложения 1.My sister _________very clever. 2. What _________she do? 3. Who _________he? 4. She _________a teacher at school. 5. Where _________your sister live? 6. Greta _________a little house in the country. 7. _________ Mary married? 8. _________Sam have any pets? 9. This girl _________called Mary. 10. She _________a lot of friends.
Задание 17. Постройте вопросы со следующими словами:
Задание 18. Прочитайте текст и поставьте 5 разных видов вопросов 1. My friend Julia and I study English. Our teacher is very smart. Her name is Olga Viktorovna, She gives us homework every day. Her son Igor is in our class. Her son is very good at English. We like English but it is difficult. Julia likes to read easy books in English. The teacher gives them to Julia. Sometimes we ask Igor questions in English. He helps us with our homework. Igor wants to be a translator. 1. _____________________________________________________ 2. _____________________________________________________ 3. _____________________________________________________
2. We have got two cats and a dog at home. My parents love them very much. My favorite pet is the dog. Its name is Right. It is white and brown. Right is very clever and funny. I take him for a walk in the evening. We walk every day. It runs and jumps with pleasure. But Right does not tike our cats. He never plays with them. When the cats run to him Right begins to bark. The cats are afraid of Right and run away.
3. Hi, Mum! I am at the Zoo. The weather is sunny. It is very warm. I am eating a sandwich and drinking a cup of cola. My friend is taking photos. Our teacher is telling us about animals. She knows so many interesting stories about animals. Mum, one boy is giving a banana to the kangaroo. Oh, no! A monkey is taking one of my sandwiches! Mum, I'll call back later!
4. Sasha is a schoolboy. He is in the first form. One morning Sasha asks his mother to give him another pen before he goes to school. Mother does it. The next morning Sasha asks for a new pen again. So it goes on and on every day. Mother is surprise. “Sasha, you have 5 new pens! Want is wrong with them? Why don’t you want to write with your pens?” mother ask. “Those pens make too many mistakes”, Sasha answers.
A little hare plays in the forest. He runs about and looks at trees and flowers. Suddenly he hears a noise. He looks up and sees a man with a gun. The little hare is afraid of the gun and wants to run away. The man raises the gun. He can kill the hare. Then the little hare cries out, “ Don’t kill me; I’m too small to make a good dinner for you. You may come to the forest and catch me when I am big, and you will have a good dinner. The hunter smiles and puts down his gun. And then he says, “very well, I’ll come back to then forest when you are big. Only you must grow quickly!” And the hunter lets the little hare go. The hare runs away and calls out, “Catch me now, if you can.”
1. ответьте на вопросы:
1. Where does the little hare play?___________________________
2. What does he look at?___________________________________
3. Does he hear a noise?____________________________________
4. Whom does he see?_____________________________________
5. Is he afraid of the man?___________________________________
6. What is he afraid of?______________________________________
7. What does the want to do?_________________________________
8. Does the hare ask the hunter not to kill him?_________________________________________
9. Is the hate a good dinner for the hunter? Why not?____________________________________
10. When may the hunter come to the forest?_______________________________________
11. Does the hunter let the hare run away?________________________________________
12. What does the hunter ask the hare?__________________________________________
13. Is the hare happy?____________________________________________________
14. Is hunter kind?______________________________________________
My Friend’s Family
I have a friend. His name is Nick Wilson. He is 35 (years old). He is an engineer. He works at a big plant. He is married. He has a wife and two children, a son and a daughter. Nick’s wife is 30. Her first name is Ann. She doesn’t work. She is a housewife. She runs the house. She shops, cooks meals, cleans the house and looks after the children. The girl’s name is Lucy. She is 5. The boy’s name is Pete. He is 3. The children don’t go to school, as they are too little. Nick’s father is dead. His mother is alive. She lives not far from Nick’s house. Nick also has a brother and a sister. His brother is a worker. His sister is a doctor. Her husband is a teacher. He teaches French. Nick and his relatives are very nice people. I often visit Nick and we always glad to see each other.
Philip’s Working Day
I. Philip is a student. He studies English. He studies hard. He wakes up at 7 and goes to the bathroom. In the bathroom he washes, shaves and leans his teeth. Then he dresses. He puts on his suit, shirt and shoes. At 8 he goes to the kitchen. He has breakfast. For breakfast he has tea, bread and butter and bacon and eggs. During breakfast he listens to the radio.After breakfast he puts his books into the bag, puts on his coat and hat and goes to his college. He goes there by bus. He gets to his college at 9. II.When he comes to the college, he takes off his coat and hat and goes to the classroom. He greets his friends and sits down at his desk. He takes his books out of the bag and puts them on the desk. He takes his books out of the friends and sits down at his desk. When the teacher comes into the classroom, the students stand up. The lesson begins. At the lesson the students stand up. the lesson begins. At the lesson the students write, read and speak English. They ask questions and answer the teacher’s questions. During the break they play table-tennis or talk about new films, books and sport. After classes Philip goes home. At home he rests and then he has dinner with his mother. For dinner they have soup, meat or fish. After dinner he does his homework. Then he watches TV or reads he does his homework. Then he watches TV or reads a book. At 10 he says good-night to his mother and to bed.